Every Saturday from July 3 to October 2, 2021, discover the magic of the château and garden lit by 2000 candles. Fireworks at 11 PM.
This château+garden ticket includes:
- the visit of the garden and Carriage Museum, all day long during the opening hours, without booking;
- the visit of the château, entry during the chosen time slot créneau ( mandatory booking of a time slot). You can chose to visit the château with the information panels, or to enjoy for free one of our two immersive surround-sound visit, for adults or young (more information HERE). Devices are desinfected between each visitor.
- Please plan to arrive at Vaux-le-Vicomte before your time slot, in order to park, enter the ticket office and walk to the château.
- Masks are mandatory inside the château for every person above 11
- Friends of Vaux and annual passes do not have to book their schedule : even if the online ticketing is sold out, a time slot will be given to them at their entry on the estate.
Restoration : Until the end of August, the Grand Salon will be under restoration and will not be visible to the public. However, it won't hinder the rest of the visit.
If the event is cancelled due to national restrictions, your tickets will be refund automatically.
For any other reasons, tickets cannot be cancelled or refund. It is possible to change the timeslot 24 hours before the date, only if other timeslots are available ("Exchange tickets" on your personnal account). Caution: it is not possible to exchange the ticket for another event.