Every Saturday from June 5 to October 2, 2021, discover the magic of the château and garden lit by 2000 candles. Fireworks at 11 PM.
This château+garden ticket includes:
- the visit of the garden with its animations, all day long during the opening hours, without booking;
- the visit of the château, entry during the chosen time slot créneau ( mandatory booking of a time slot). You can chose to visit the château with the information panels, or to enjoy for free one of our two immersive surround-sound visit, for adults or young (more information HERE). Devices are desinfected between each visitor.
The visit of the château includes the private apartments of Nicolas Fouquet (First floor), the State apartments (Ground floor), and, in the basement, the kitchen and the Le Nôtre exhibit (approximately 1h30).
- please plan to arrive at Vaux-le-Vicomte before your time slot, in order to park, enter the ticket office and walk to the château.
- masks are mandatory inside the château for every person above 11
- persons with free entries (Friends of Vaux, annual passes, children under 6) do not have to book their schedule : even if the online ticketing is sold out, a time slot will be given to them at their entry on the estate.
Restoration : Until the end of August, the Grand Salon will be under restoration and will not be visible to the public. However, it won't hinder the rest of the visit.