As of October 17th and for the 15th year, “Vaux-le-Vicomte in Lights” will see the château bedecked with thousands of decorations and lights, transporting the visitor to a magic universe…Festivity and splendor will occupy the place of honor, to the delight of children both young and old: courtyards and outbuildings, the château and the garden à la française will be transformed into a wonderland where lights and activities promise an enchanted moment, one where time is suspended for the whole family!
This château+garden ticket includes:
- the visit of the garden with its animations, all day long during the opening hours, without booking;
- the visit of the château, entry during the chosen time slot créneau ( mandatory booking of a time slot).
- please plan to arrive at Vaux-le-Vicomte before your time slot, in order to park, enter the ticket office and walk to the château.
- masks are mandatory inside the château for every person above 11.
- persons with free entries (Friends of Vaux, annual passes, children under 6) also have to book their ticket online ( 0€ tickets) in order to respect the allocated quotas.
Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable.